Maverick | Cosmopolitan | Playful
Photographer, Dreamer, Adventurer, Computer Geek, City Girl (in no particular order)
- I believe you should laugh at least 10 times a day. Bonus points if you can get others to laugh along with you.
- I believe it’s better to have a compass than a map, because you can’t pave your own way by following someone else’s path.
- When I’m alone in the car I sing along at the top of my lungs and pretend I’m trying out for “The Voice,” even though my voice is more akin to a foghorn.
- I believe in confidence. If you don’t think you’re awesome how can you expect anyone else to think you’re awesome?
- Truffle fries are a totally legitimate meal.
- I believe in hugging, long meaningful hugs, because it’s important to connect with your fellow human beings.
- I can’t stop dancing. If there’s a beat I will groove. If there’s not a beat, well, I hear one in my head anyway.
- Nothing starts a day better than coffee. Preferably a Triple Venti Soy Latte delivered to me while I’m still in my jammies and snuggling with my dog.
- I believe in constantly learning new things. If you’re not growing up you’re just growing old.
- I look forward to airplane rides because it’s the only time I can legitimately do nothing and not feel guilty about it.
- I believe in traveling, because in the words of Pink Floyd “all you touch and all you see are all your life will ever be.”
- I like my beer hoppy, my wine spicy and my whisky dry.
- I believe in work hard/play hard and blurring the lines between the two. Enjoying the process is as important as having a sense of accomplishment.
Meredith Harris Photographers are me (Meredith) and my awesome photographer sidekick husband Chris. We have been photographing weddings professionally since 2008. #ShootingForLove
Our Yorkie, Kinsey, is a handful (literally, weighing in at 6.5 lbs)
On our wedding day, October 2008
We love to travel!